Have you considered the advantages of joining the County Card Scheme?
Only available to Male Members of affiliated Sussex Golf Clubs (over 18 years old).
You Must have a valid WHS Handicap and be registered on WHS at a Sussex Affiliated Club.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE!
- PAY £15 Initial fee (Includes membership up until March 2023)
- PAY £10 annually (paid via standing order in January)
- Members MUST contact clubs to ascertain availability of a tee time and the fee payable. (This is at the prerogative of each club).
- County Card is valid from 1st April, year of issue, to 31st March, the following year.
- County Cards are delivered to the members home clubs.
1. I am no longer a member of a golf club, can I still get a card?
Unfortunately not, County Cards are only available to members of affiliated Sussex Golf Clubs.
2. I have changed clubs, what do I need to do?
Please inform us of the change, so we can amend our records. This does not happen automatically. You will also need to alter the reference on your standing order payment to reflect your new club membership.
3. I paid in January and haven’t received my card?
All standing order payments received in January and February should be posted to clubs by middle of March. Please check with your pro shop or office and contact us if your club did not receive yours.
4. I had a card last year, but not this year?
Please double check that payment has been made. If payment has been made we can then check our records and if appropriate, send a replacement.
5. I’ve lost my card, can I be sent a new one?
Lost cards can be replaced at the cost of £10. Please contact us to arrange this.